Last updated: August 20,2016
I love bohol totally respect your online privacy. So it goes without saying that I love bohol is fully committed to safeguarding your online privacy while you’re here at the http://www.ilovebohol.info website.
And that’s precisely why I love bohol decided to include the following, which discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Like most standard websites, this website uses log files. These include: Internet Protocol addresses (IP addresses), browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement in the aggregate, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc., are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Web Cookies and Beacons
Web cookies (also known as HTTP cookies, or just cookies) are parcels of text that are sent by a server to a Web browser, and then sent back unchanged by the browser each time it accesses that server. In other words, a cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s computer that is tied to information about the user.
Web beacons are objects that are embedded in a webpage or email that are invisible to the user, but allow checking that a user has viewed the page or email. Other names are web bug, tracking bug, tag or page tag.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Please check your browser’s help section for instructions on how to do this.
I love bohol use outside advertising networks and companies in order to display ads on this site. These ads may contain cookies and/or web beacons in order to collect data in the ad serving process. These such cookies and/or web beacons are collected by the companies and/or advertising networks, themselves. I love bohol do not have any access to this information.
At I love bohol, our goal is to disseminate smart and healthy conversations to the public and valued travelers. We encourage you to use the comments section to voice your thoughts about our stories. We ask that you keep a level head and an open mind as you discuss the complexities of issues.
- Stay on point. Off topic comments, even nicely written ones that have nothing to do with the story, will be removed.
- Obscenities will not be tolerated. The system will immediately filter out posts with curse words. Replacing certain letters with special characters like “_!#$%” won’t work either. Posts that contain obscenities and expletives will not see the light of day.
- No room for hate. To ensure that this site remains a safe space for everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, or sexual orientation,we will strictly enforce a zero-tolerance policy against any form hate speech – comments that “incite violence or vilify a protected person or group.”
- No personal attacks. Treat everyone with respect. Attempts to harass, insult and/or damage the reputation of others are unacceptable. Choose your words wisely, if you feel the need to be a bit more aggressive to stress a point, make sure it is not at the expense of another person. Avoid name calling. If you make an accusation, substantiate it.
- No spam, porn or illegal material. This is pretty much self explanatory. You know the drill.
- Smear campaigns. Goons for hire have found their way to the Internet, trolls paid to spread black propaganda. Don’t forget, libel is a criminal offense. It constitutes but is not limited to “malicious imputations that tend to cause dishonor or discredit anyone.” We have ways of knowing so be warned.
If your comment does not appear immediately then it may have been flagged by the system. In which case we ask that you be patient, approval times may differ depending on time of day, but we’ll get to your comments as soon as possible.